Sunday, August 20

:|



Haf you heard about a girl (and a boy I guess) whom when they woke up, everything has been made ready for them? The breakfast, the clothes they're gonna wear that morning...I think i've read this one when I was in primary school. I have a terrible memories, so that explains it all if I dun get it right.
Or is it the one about the shoemaker, when he wokes up suddenly all the shoes has been sewn for him beautifully, and his shoe business has been great since then?
Hmm...
Ironically, when I woke up today, my table has been cleared off, the many2 things on the dresser has been arranged nicely and my books is piled accordingly. Amazing huh? I dun know what other things that has been made for me but that's all I can figure out at the moment. I's like I have my own cute fairies or little pixies doing all my job, making my life a bit easier Haha...(Or what modern world called as maid)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah .. btul ke pixxies @ fairies @ maid? ntah2 antu yg nk mengurat u kot :|

irizis said...

Oh well~ I know I'm attractive ;;)