Tuesday, August 29

Let's Bun The Hair Back

Last Friday was Ica's wedding day. I went with Zanna & Ima and FaizalIman. The nite was all wet. Unlucky me, having a bocor car, had to suffer some wetness of the heavy rain Sigh~
But all that was forgotten as soon as I met the girls. Quite many people came, most of whom I seldom see so it was exciting. Ica was BEAUtiful with the songket baju kawin, taking pictures nonstop. She said her jaw was tired of smiling too muchess. Kesian~Anyways, congrats again dear!
Well, while Ica was busy taking pictures with the guests, me on the other hand busy taking pic with the girls plak. I dun haf a camera, so haf to menumpang other people's camera Haha. Seriously, there were not much of the chitchatting or eating agenda. We just took pictures all nite. Zue and I even asked the cameraman to video-ed us as konon2nye we're rakaming ucapan to the newly weds Haha. We've made Ica's wedding like our own gathering. The kecohness was unbearable but hey we've once been living together for 5 whole years, and the fact of getting together after some time is fun :D TKC 9701, u guys totally rawks Heh!

Saturday nite plak me and my family went to Medan Ikan Bakar Terapung (If I'm not mistaken la). The place was built on the 2004, but I just knew about it that nite. So much of a Malaccan huh?? The place was nice la, very the family surrounding. Very windy at nite as tgh2 laut kan Durgh~ From there, u can even see Pulau Besar. So everyone who is planning on going to Melaka, jempot2lah ke sana yah!

3 more days to MERDEKA! Haven't planning on doing anything yet.
At my house in Melaka, there are 1 big flag, and 15 small flags tied at the gate. That is only the gate, fence excluded. Forgot to count how many plak at the fence but my dad is so bersemangat on kibar-ing the bendera. 1 has been stolen by the budak2 main basikal tho. This morning, Cikcim just put 1 flag on my car, but tertanggal while I was driving on the highway. Probably the wind is too strong because I definitely not driving fast tadi. Father has warned me, because last nite the gear of the car was not functioning well. :| So..so much of the patriotic enthusiasm :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u forgot to mention about me became a professional cameraman at that time :(

irizis said...

Professional sangat sampai butang baju tercabut pon x perasan Haha

Anonymous said...

nk mkngak kat restoran terapung!

pomp igt tak yang kite mkn tepi laut pastu angin kuat giler pastuh cawan pinggan terbang2. hehe. pastuh mee goreng takde garam, takde kicap, takde sos. :(

irizis said...

Obviously ingat kegelabahan Alin mase tuh!! :)) Tp the mi part I dun remember ar pomp :|