Monday, January 29

1st day of Schooling

Hari ini sekolah dah start balik.
As far as I know, I am totally not excited about it.
The mood of going back attending classes dun excite me at all.
Plus I haf FYP.
I still haven't decided yet on the title.
Actually I did.
In fact I've already chose 2.
But somehow they haf been taken.
Dem~!

Anyway, yesterday we had our outing together.
I bought 1 for myself.
She bought 1 too for herself.
They are blue :)
And we both bought 1 for ourselves.
They are purple :D
And the design too is the same.
Haha...
Just like the 'ol days, where we always wore or used the same color or design of something.
He didn't get anything for himself.
Haha.. Padan muke!
And we all had our first Dominoes together.
Credits to Pomp, introducing it to me.

Now I am a Ginseng practitioner (??!)
Heh..Not like the tabib.
I just take the ginseng.
I haf so many pantang which I hate.
But a pantang is a pantang.
Haf to obey them no matter what.
In order to get better.
Haiyah~
So now I better shower and eat my Ginseng :-<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a complete life. A happy family & a luvly and understanding sweetheart. Hence, he does not need anything else.. hehe

irizis said...

:|