Monday, January 15

Nothing much happen these few days.


Izwan got to MRSM Jasin. Really proud of him. Jasin is among the 4 top MRSM in Mesia and he got in Wee~We're going to send him on the 22nd. He said that MRSM Jasin is up on a hill, so InsyaAllah x kene banjir Amin~
Seems dat banjir in Johor worsen(Spelling??) from day to day. My father went there said that it rained all day long. He is still at Johor tho. Hm..


I have sore throat :( It's hard to swallow things :( Now I feel like having fever plak. So I hate it!


I hate it when I died. Then I haf to repeat the whole level again :( Killing people is hard ok!

-Urgh-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sib baik umah i kt Johor tak banjir gak .. nk carik umah kne cari kawasan tinggi .. hehe .. tp kalo jalan2 ke sane terputus same gak .. cam pulau je ah kawasan tinggi itu