Tuesday, January 9

Hari Ini Dan Semalam

Semalam we went out for about 12hours. From 11am -11pm. Kih kih...
He had to go for his breakfast a.k.a lunch, so Hasan we went. Then off to OU. I bought myself UNO card game wee~Me and him got to 'rasmi' the game at KokoBistro but we didn't end it as there were not much time. Then we went to catch a movie to find that the movie we watched has been aired on Astro. Dem! Rm11 has just been wasted. At least I'm not that frustrated since I haven't watch the whole story but he did Haha..
Then walked along The Street & I got myself a few things and couple of ps2 games and he got himself a car sticker :P But I did't get to buy the green thong sandal which I wanted to buy as when I went back to the shop, they were already closed :( Menyesal x beli on the first visit :-<
Since he has never been to Ikea, we dashed there for our dinner. We ordered the meatballs, teriyaki chicken and bolognese. It was massive, but since I only ate quaker oat and choc chip muffin and he had kareb before that, we managed to finished them all. Only a few more batang chips left which both of us dun really keen of.
After reaching home, me together with Watie and Zul played UNO. Then Azwa and Aini joined. After about 5 (or maybe more) games, Zul break the record of being the most corot player ever played with no winning at all :)) So much of being a gentleman. Blah ar kau! X reti main tu cakap je la :P Today's event reminds me of the time when after UPSR where all students brought many2 board games and played during the whole school day. Hikhik...

Hari ini we went to Aquaria by public transport Woohoo~. The early plan is to go to IDMax and Aquaria where we were supposed to start off at 11am.Hakikatnye we actually get going at almost 4pm :| So much of the good planning :)) Anyway, she forgot to bring her student card, so she had to pay xtra RM8 than us :P
To me Langkawi UnderWaterWorld is better than Aquaria in terms of the species and types of the hidupan laut where at Langkawi, they have greater amount of them. I think the main attraction at Aquaria is the dive with the shark and the mermaid show. But unfortunate us, we didn't get the chance to see the show :( And I think Aquaria has among of the big sharks and fish :P Of course Aquaria is much cosy and looking fancy compared to Langkawi's. I bought stupid fridge magnet labeled Aquaria KLCC to be put at my house. Just as cenderamata, to show at least I've been to Aquaria KLCC :P
Then we separated. I went to Subang to see a friend (whom with another fren) and they headed back home.
We had chat over A&W junkies :P
He sent us home and we played Uno once again. Then we tried playing SNAP using the UNO card. The game is super fun, we all laughed so hard until all the body especially perotku yang bonchet ache kih kih.Of course tangan pon saket gell because of the slapping :))

Ok da ngantok!
Bai en...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uno game! hehe.

Anonymous said...

first time i heard about UNO when she told me .. and first time played UNO with her .. im so katak bawah tempurung .. KaTaK