Friday, July 27

Secret Recipe


Happy Olding to Siti Zulaiha Mustapar!
*I thot of putting ur picture, but all I haf are ur proper pictures. So tanak letak Hehe!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He got into a fight because he was being **l**te*. Ehehe. My advise to u, gutlak in ur future. There are more to come :))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I was Scrubs-Marathoning. It was goooood. I laid on the bed with selimut and kipas on, and the series was super kelakar! But a little after that, I got headache. I manage to finish 1 season tho :D
Then this morning, the headache was still there. Now that Ive put Minyak Cap Kapak all over the kepale, Im feeling better :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be having my midterms soon.
And my FYP is still progressing in a very slow speed. Need to boost everything up!
Oh! Brand's Essence of Chicken is really good to freshen the mind and be more alert. Like the motto said, Stay Ahead Stay Alert (something like that)
There is this contest, if u can collect all 4 bottles each with 'Stay' 'Ahead' 'Stay' 'Alert' sign, u got to win an ipod shuffle. So far Ive drank 2, and both with 'Alert' sign. Sigh~!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dis sem, I haf to go back at least once a fortnight (betol ke nih? :-s) I had some appointments to attend. At first, I do think it is troubling. But now, Im getting use to it. In fact, Im looking forward to go back. The 'Home Sweet Home' phrase suits me best now :P Im even thinking of working in Melaka after dis Haha. Just miss the ppl back at home~!

This is the latest picture taken. All the pictures with me in it was blur (how nice!)

p/s: Oh! dun wori . Soon u'll be in every picture we take :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kemanakah mereka semua pergi dgn berpakaian serba moden? Adekah mereka dress up utk ke Secret Recipe? Ibu kamu nampak serene dan adik kamu nampak macam baik.

Wah, sliper ibu kamu nampak menarik.

irizis said...

We went to Chartered Surveyor's Dinner B-)

Anonymous said...

its not my fault to look gorgeous .. in addition .. to look perfect in the eyes of that molestor ..

seriously im not happy to always become mangsa..come on .. i really look manly .. there's no part of me that looks jambu ..