Thursday, August 2

When The Stars Go Blue

It's amazing what search engine can do nowadays. You can find just about anything thru this search engine. I personally prefer Google than Yahoo. You can type in anything, and surely at least one link related to it will come out.
Like recently, I received a message at myspace from this guy, asking whether im the one who has the blog and put his picture in it? And ya, that guy didnt know me at all. We just met, and we took a picture together. Kih kih. And so, I did put the picture :P I was wondering how he finds it, then later I type in his name...and wallah! The first link came out was my blog :P He was cool with it tho. Afterall, its not like I was backbiting him or wrote bad things about him. To Agus, sorry again :p
Nowadays, I really depend on the internet. Its like a superb dictionary+encyclopedia media thingy. Apart from the mucho grando entertainment you can access dat is. Its not tragic if I say, life without internet is sucks. If you were on holidays for a few days its ok but not for a long time. Internet is the new necessity. Even saruq, a friend of mine who is now 'euro triping', accesses the internet almost everyday to update her blog about the trip. So ya, internet is essentials nowadays. Hello!! Like, what u can not find in the internet?? None.


Today I woke up at noon. Lambat gile! Not that I sleep late last nite. Probably because I had this dream about my father who is excitedly arranging my marriage without me having a groom :-s. He was the one who book the catering, design the bridal dais, tempah the baju..EVERYTHING!!! FYI, my father is not a girly type of person. Not like 'Nyah' girly. He never decorates the house or look at the bunges my mother planted in the backyard..u know ..he is not the soft hearted kinda guy. And I think the dream is lengthy :| In the end, everything are all prepared, except for the groom part. No one ever realizes that until I told my father. Then I woke up :)
They say, when u still remembers your dream after u woke up, it wont come true. So lets hope the 'say' is correct afterall.


Last nite, my battery fon was weak. I tried looking for the charger, but nowhere to be found. Then I realize , Ive left it at my house in Melake :-< Lucky Ira is using the same brand fon as I am. And the charger fits Woohoo~! So after dis, Im going to return the charger. But need to shower first :D
Toodles~!

No comments: