Tuesday, August 28

No More Ansofting :D

Its been long since I last blog. Been too busy. But today, I can proudly say, I've finished with the designing :D Im done with Ansoft! :D Weehee~!
All I haf to do now is to send the design to lab for fabrication. I did go to the lab just now. But the technician said that he had to finish other designs first...then start on mine. Hope he can fabricate fast. Due date is on the 5th. Praying hard I cud submit the complete report on time.
There are still stuff to buy, more than half a report to write on, but I'll get tru insyaAllah.

Oh! I still haf another assignment to be complete which due on the 12th. That day happens to be my FYP presentation day too. What a nice coincidence, aight? Im scared with the presentation. I dun care about the assignment. :|

Last weekend, Azwa and me being the good girl, helped Sha to jaga the guest book on her wedding day. We were hoping that we cud cuci mate with all the gorgeous hunks coming, but were disapointed as most of them came with their partners/spouses. Ape la Sha ni. Ajak la singles ramai2 ..Sigh~!
The place was nice. It was near a tasik with sampan and boat and long boat with lampu hijau passed by. So they took the advantage to get on the sampan too from Souq(Thanks to Pomp for reminding me) to the reception dinner. They actually get on the sampan that use paddles. Yes! Naseb baik x tergolek jatuh dlm air. Hehe...
Anyway...it was at nite. The lights were pretty. The food was superlicious and the pengantins were lovely. The slack thing was the tourists. The just didnt know how to be decent. There were signs saying it was a private function. Only guests are allowed. But they just had to trespassed. Menyemak betol! They came to see the fireworks competition. Ppl had to climb up higher to watch the fireworks actually. If not, u cant really enjoy the fireworks. Luckily he had video-ed the fireworks, so I get to see 'em. Sangat lawa!
The next day, we went to the groom's reception plak. The food was again sedaaap. We get to take pictures with the pengantins. Eh! 1 picture je with the pengantins. Others were only us or the pengantins only. Hehe...Somehow the bride sempat to advise us on not getting married as it was biase je :| Hmm...
Anihu....Thank u both for inviting.

Somehow, many-er had join the club. Heh. Not that Im happy for u all or some sort of welcoming ppl to join the so called club. Life sucks, shit happens. We just had to face it nevertheless. But like I always say to myself, there are more u yet to see. Just wait for the perfect time to come. Or someday somehow, all ur wishes and dreams will come true with God willing. Just live life to the fullest and enjoi the most of it :D
Fight-Oh!

4 comments:

h e e j a u said...

congrats!! no more rendering~!

Pinkiest Stiletto said...

aiyo..the tourist so stupid can die la..

the way they were photographing me was like i ni buat exhibition untuk tourist exhibition pulak... bangang betul tau.

haih. but u girls were awesome. sorry for any unfortunate things that might have happened. and that i couldnt personally meet you guys, thanks sgt sbb help me out.

we will be hosting a thank you dinner for all you people who helped me out.. nanti i will update you more. you guys have to be there k babes?

Anonymous said...

i pun one of the members of so-called club ah ..

irizis said...

O yey! Makan free lagi :D I looike~!

U're totally not in the club dude! Go find other clubs. Or perhaps form one of ur kind.Thank u