Monday, August 13

Bestnye Dapat Pelok Hans Isaac

I had cramp on my right leg just now. It was damn painful. Luckily there's no one in the room, so I scream as loud as I can ;) I even shed some tears. Saket gile ok! It was long since I had this kinda cramp. Ive put on Minyak Cap Kapak on my kaki like Watie told me so. It helped a little. Dalam BM, kite panggil Simpul Biawak. Hm..Whatever it is, it was extremely painful, and now I'm limping :(

It was MMU convo weekend. Er..I dun think we can called it weekend tho. Because we were having convo on Monday too which is tomorrow. Couple of my friends are among of the unlucky ones to have convo on Monday. So far, it rained. The 1st day was still ok. But the 2nd day which is today was alll wet. Seriously, I dun enjoy it at all. The wet part la. Anyways, am happy for all frens graduating and gutlak in ur future. Ha! Gutlak on the kambing business yah Aini :P

They told me, I haf at least 4 weeks to finish my project. So now Im realllly freaking out. I dun feel the stress rush yet, but I am pretty sure it will soon to come. Basically I haf 3 designs to finish. Just now I just finished 1. I dun know how Im suppose to finish the other 2 with this shorrrrrt of time. Mind u, the 3 designs were supposed to be done months ago. Now, I should have started on my final designs which will be verry complicated and the rendering part will be endlessly long Sigh~! Even now, Im still waiting for the 2/3 designs to finish rendering. Seriously, Im really fucked up :-< Last few days, I had terrible time to sleep at the right time. My biological clock was all messed up. I cant sleep at nite. Only after 7am that I can sleep. Ive tried everything, from watching the movie till the eyes hurt to switch on the fan and put it straight to my face to even count the sheeps :| . But now, the clock has already been fixed Wee~! I tried hard, and after 5 hard ass of trying getting to sleep, saye berjaye! :D

Oh! Badan pon saket2 la. Rase macam nak demam je. FYI, I dun usually slow or switch off the fan. I haf 2 fans actually in my room. But today, I put the ceiling fan at speed 2 and I switched off the kipas meje. Kagum x?? So I think Im really sick :(
My chest hurt too :( :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haish .. asyik saket jer .. gi la jumpe doctor .. haish