Friday, May 7

Besok Hari Sabtu!!!



Read a friend's blog.
Suggested by a fren
After reading hers, I just realized how unhappy my entries have been lately
Hers was all joy n cheerful.
Mine was almost dull n full of everything not happy

I am reading a book called Quranic Law of Attraction
i've only read like few pages.
But what I can get from the very few pages is...
law of attractions can be define: everything u think of will be attracted to you
be it positive or negative thinking
as long as u rili focus into getting the thing u desire
err..or something like dat hahaha
so im trying to be as positive as I can
to attract all the good vibes
and getting the things I want :)
InsyaAllah

Dear God,
Let me be firm with the decisions Im going to take
and help me with making the right decision
Amin...

No comments: