Monday, May 10

Family Affairs

Yesterday was 9th May. It was Izwan's 19th Birthday.It was also the 2nd sunday of the month, which is the Mom's Day. And so we went to celebrate @ VS. The food was lovely. The service was fast eventho the place is packed.
Oh! we planned to have the cake cutting blowing candles ceremony later sebab x cukop korum. Idayu was at school so she cannot join us yesterday.

The day before yesterday, we went to a Agogo 60's dinner. All the 60's singers performed on that day. Jaafar Onn and Abon were the host for the nite and their combination was damn brilliant. I thot Abon was rili funny. He surely can make ppl laugh with his spontan jokes. Many ppl came with bell bottoms n polka dots n sideburns n Saloma-type-dress. Haha..It sure was fun. It was a fund raising dinner for the veteran artists with cancer and heart problems. And daddy is a BIG FAN of the 60's (yerp, he is old), so he participated in the donation. There were more than 15 singers performed. And each of them were given 2 songs to sing. What I can noticed from the dancers is that, 1 for each to memorize a song..and the others will folo the steps. I think they are really pro at this by looking at their maintain cool faces when the steps routine change.


Checkout Jaafar Onn's GOLD h
air


60's Singers


Oh! I am hi-protein dieting. It has been... 5 days hahaha. So far, it went ok. Of course it is hard to avoid carbs esp tepong! Mak aih..I can't believe how A LOT of makanan made of tepong. I am trying to continue this diet for another 1 week and 2 days. See how it goes. If Im ok, I will continue for a month plak hahaha..Reason to diet...Because I've gained 2 frikking Kgs since I got back from KK. Taleh2.
Oh! N I try as much as I can to push myself to exercise. So far, a 2rounds around the tasik jogging, and a 1hr walk up n down hill hahaha! Thot of jog after work today but I cant bare more pile of workload. NEED to clear everything hehe..

Hm..Consulted daddy and he asked to consult with my GM before I send in my resignation letter. But the GM is MC plak today. So hoping for a brighter day tomorrow :)

Toodles~

No comments: