Monday, August 2

±40 mins :D


This is me, turning over the new leaf :)

Time: 1018
Location: Bandar Puteri

I have been dragging cum weightlifting cum cardio-ing all my stuff to the new hse from the old hse as well as the permanent hse :| Thanks lil sis, Linn n Serk for helping out ;)
Will make sure everything is ready by noon. Can't bear any weight lifting anymore hoho.

Oh! We went Nite Walk Marathon the other day! It was fun fun fun!!! Ours was 5km. Yes, we are no athletes, so we dare not take risk :P
1st, we had to park the car FAR as the road was closed. That was 1.5km away from the starting line :| Then the marathon was 5km. And the way back was another 1.5km. So we walk/jog/run 8km that nite! My personal best time was ±40mins which I am soooo proud of :D Definitely will try other marathons after this and set a new record for my personal best :D

Till then, Ciao!

2 comments:

Farah Haida said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
congratsssssssssss

irizis said...

ngehehe.tenkiu2 :D