Friday, August 13

Umang-ngaiiiii!!!

Mood: Maleh
Location: Melako

I am in Melako rite now.
Along the way back, I saw 2 accidents. Jam toruk! Lucky it was the other side of the road. Mine was longang. I received a lot of calls during the journey back, but of the bad accidents, I decided not to answer any of the calls :| Maaf la yo to those who called :| It's not my fault my hands-free rusak. It was broken the moment I bought it. And being me, I decided not to claim for a new free replacement :P
Anyway, I was upset with my radio keto. I think it got to do something with the band pass filter(??). The radio channels can easily lumpek to other stations. Pissed me off man! So I tuned to other channels and stumble onto this 1 station where bahaso ibundo se was the dialect used. The DJs were kelaka nk mampuih! So se layan yo lah station tu till i got home heh.
Sobona eh se x plan to go back pon today. In fact, I planned to stay longer at the new home. BIG REASON is, i got sooo maleh when Im in the comfort of my home, my bed. I can do absolutely nothing when im at home. But, abah se called on the 1st day of ramadan, and ask to go back bukak poso samo samo. Se taknak lah jadi anak derhako, se balik lah :)
And yerp, the moment I got home, I lay on the couch, yes LAY. and switch on the tv. Lucky it's ramadan, satans are tied up. now im going to pray :)

There u go. my very own rojak entri :)

p/s: 31st aug is around the corner but of the 1hour++ of driving, I only see 1 car togakkan bendero kek keto. the habit is not implemented anymore now?

No comments: