Monday, August 23

Lutut

need to get my ass up.
been procrastinating toooo long.

oh! went to param the other day.
there were A LOT of ppl from the kementerian kesihatan department (kot??) inspecting all the stalls.
y?
sorry, i haf not only been procrastinating, but also a katak bawah tempurung.
heh.
so the ministry of health is doing some 'ops bersih?' now?
hm...

oh guess what!
we went for 'supper' yesterday.
looking for a coffee bean outlet.
but cudn't find it!
even in my garmin.
fine..maybe mine is a bit outdated.
but frustrating ok.
alas, we settled for the famous fastfood franchise which I tried to avoid but cudn't Sigh~!
and then I realized, we don't suit that place anymore.
I mean, I felt old lepak there.
Damn my age!

there's this person.
who annoys me.
not sure y tho.
hm..
lucky it's ramadhan.
so im being nice :| n smile.
hmm.

ehh.my lutut is kering.
got to drink some more water.
ciao!

2 comments:

Farah Haida said...

apsal lutut tetibe? ish ish

irizis said...

because its harder to see ur own elbow? :|