Saturday, October 23

Chillax


I am a BIGG fan of sitcoms. From the most sitcoms I love, I can observe one thing. They always have a place to hang out; a bar, coffee bistro, restaurant. And I think it would be cool if me and my friends have a place to chillax too. We could have our own fav restaurant, our own reserved table, all the staff know us and we can laugh our hearts out like no other business :P
Then I remembered this one incident when me n sis live together. We were working, at the normal working hours. Obviously we do not have time to cook for ourselves. Plus, the house condition was so inconvenient to b cooking any meals. So we always had most of our meals at this nearby gerai. The food was not bad, suits our taste bud. The ambiance was ok, so yeah, we OFTEN be seen there. Then this one 'fine' day, when we want to pay for our food, the cashier cum waitress asked us one irritating question, "awak ni x masak ke kat rumah?"
adoi!!! kitorg pegi kedai tu bknnye selalu berhutang kak! byr je selalu. kasi untung gak kt akak. akak nk kecoh saye masak ke..x masak ke apehal????

IF we were to have our own fav place to hang out, I will make sure we choose the place properly. No hassle staff whatsoeva :|

Oih Loopers. Lame x hangout. JOM!

No comments: