Thursday, October 7

Series of Cerita

watched Tun Mahathir's musical. I have to be frank. I don't like it. There were only 3 scenes I enjoyed :-
1) The Poster Hanging ( I love the bushy haired guy like always =p~ )
2) The Romantic Scene of Mahathir and Siti Hasmah
3) The playback video when Tun decided to announce his resignation at the UMNO meeting
Blame me trying to compare this play with PGL, with Pramlee musical, with CUCI musical, but I am only a person, who enjoys this kind of play and somehow Tun's musical don't intrigue me..at all. I adore TUn, but not this play. Kind of disappointed actually.

Last nite I watched Eat Pray Love. I have been waiting for this movie since forever. I don't read the book, but I super love Julia Roberts, hence the excitement of watching this movie overflow with nothingness hoho. Buttttt....the movie was just okay. I guess if it wasn't Jules Roberts, the movie would be plain :|

Tomorrow will be my 6th insyaAllah :)
Now sleepy head wanna sleep. Sweet dreams ppl!

No comments: