Wednesday, October 13

MELAKA MAJU 2010

10.10.10, has became a tarikh keramat to many2 people around the world.
But I would appreciate this coming date more- 20th Oct 2010.
Yerp, it is the date where my very own hometown MELAKA, will be celebrating the MELAKA MAJU 2010. hence the date 20.10 2010 is being chosen.
I was born in Hospital Besar, Melaka. I have been living in Melaka since the day I was born. But I have never been a good Melakan.
Why so:

1) Mom n Dad are both N9ers. I was raised as a N9er.
2) My fav dish would be all those masak lemak tempoyaks and cili apis. Only recently I favour asam pedas.
Can't resist this pucuk masak lemak tempoyak with udang rite!

3) I hate cencaluk.
4) I don't know the way around Melaka (ok this reason is applicable to any cities in the world hoho)
5) I don't speak the Melakan's dialect well. It would sound stupid if I do :|

Nevertheless.... I still love Melaka *Hugs*
Why so:

1) I hardly had heavy traffic here in Melaka. I don't mind going back and forth to the same place many2 times!
2) I can go to any districts of Melaka and no toll fares charge on me what so ever!!
3) It has been my longest dream to have a peaceful surroundings and kampung /old skool style of living. I may consider settling down in Melaka huhu.
Can you get this beautiful tangga elsewhere?

4) Being single and living with the parents and be spoiled, save my daily expenses :D
5) The state is so small, you won't end up lost at the end of the day hoho.

I am patriotic. During the early years studying history, I enjoyed it so much as it was of Melaka. I love my Melaka as much as I love my Malaysia :D
Happy Maju Melaka!!!

Signing off,

Loyal Melakan...

Ciao!

No comments: