Tuesday, October 23

± 95 minutes

Assalamualaikum

Lately I am in a really cheerful mood. I think because I exercise a lot. Do you know when you exercise, your body excretes some hormones that makes you happy? Yes. In order for me to prepare for my 10k run, I have (read force myself) to exercise...EVERYDAY!
So ...10k!!!! I did it. Praise to Allah. I have to say I enjoy running now. Belum addicted lagi, but I LOVE it. I would even love it if many friends would join. The more the merrier aite?
I targeted to finish within 90 minutes but I lacked 5 minutes. InsyaAllah I will improve my timing. I am not going to enter a half marathon (yet??!), but I am going to improve my timing on the 10k until I get a prize weehee! I am still proud of myself for running nonstop (only stop to drink). I pray that my body and legs will be in tiptop condition for me to do this until I die :)

p/s: Seriously, my outdoor certs are more than my engineering certs now :|

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post i like it lots thanks for sharing.


Also click on these keywords :-- Burglar alarm systems | Home Monitoring | home security alarm | Security Monitoring | ADT Alarm Monitoring

Sayeed said...

Looking so nice. keep it up...