Sunday, October 14

Bandung N Gigs

Assalamualaikum...

You know what I feel like doing now? Fly to Bandung and watch any gigs there.
That would be the best impromptu-stress-relief-vacation plan right?
Yes, indeed.
As if there are no good gigs happening here in Malaysia :P
But if I go to Bandung, I get to be the tourist and that is the best feeling ever hahah.

I went to Bandung once. Only for half a day. With my family members. The thing with my family (especially mom n aunties), they only like to go shopping when travelling. Going to historic places or picturesque scenery or enjoy the music while having coffee (or tea) is not in their most priority things to do while travelling.
I absolutely would love to do all those things. I like shopping (aren't all women) but  I only shop things I really wanted at the time I feel like shopping. They on the other hand shop whatever they see whenever they feel possible  :|
So I have not had the chance to explore Bandung the way I wanted.

Ok. I am going to put this in my to-go-place-list.
Anyone care to join?





This is Mocca. Nice songs they play. Go and listen to them.

No comments: