Monday, October 8

Junkie Much?

I don't label myself as the outdoor junkie. But somehow this month I have many activities line up.
Yesterday, me and some friends went to climb Gunung Angsi. Man it was a tough climb. I have not been hiking much lately and I think I underestimated this mountain a little. The hike up took us 4 hours, going down was 3 hours. It was damn tired. SUPER!
As soon as I got to the foothill, I make a vow never to hike that mountain again unless I want to go for some trainings. After the 'post mortem', I have decided to not climb the mountain ever again :|
Alhamdulillah, everyone got home safe and sound :) 

I will never stop hiking. I will be making more and more plans but as for now, resting my sore muscles to the max is my major focus. I need my body to be in good shape until I am old insyaAllah. 

No comments: