Monday, October 27

IIR BAKERY & PASTRY

Assalamualaikum

I have a new business project ; my IIRBAKERY.
At the moment, my main product is the Pasta-Lasagna. I have many more products to make, insyaAllah will buat secepat mungkin. Still figuring out the concept, deco etc.

Many has been asking, IIR tu stands for ape?
Actually IIR is my husband's co-INSPIRE INNOVATION RESOURCES. During the early times we met, I jokingly told him, you buat co for me ke? IIRna :P

It will be our dreams to build the IIR empire. So when I decided to have my own business, he suggested why not IIR Bakery? Buat subsidiary la konon. I said yeah, y not.
The official name is IIR Bakery & Pastry.
If people ask me what IIR stands for, I will say that will be my initials :D

So do like my FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/iirbakery
and follow my IG: iirbakery

Here I leave you pictures of my Pasta-Lasagna




CLOSE UP


No comments: