Sunday, September 10

Bowl & Blusher

Bowl & Blusher, as in Gol dan Gincu get it?? Ok Whatever~

I went bowling for the second time ever in my life Heh. It was fun fun fun. For a 2nd timer, I did ok larr :D At least tade masok longkang (Ye ke ?!!) Altogether 9 of us played. Of course Ilyana scored both of the games.
Terime kasih kepada kawan2 yang menjayekan program bowling bersame saye ini :D

Today is sooooooooo boring. Last nite I went to bed extra early. Today I woke up at 10. Then I was and wash till my whole body hurts. I dun know about others, but I got saket2 all over the body as I woke up. Izit because of the bowling?? As if I've been jogging and running nonstop excessively last nite :|

Urghh~Bai en.

P/s: Thanks Pomp >:D<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tangan i pun sakit gell .. rasa cam angkat berat 100ton :|

Anonymous said...

jgn blushing terlebih dah ah. :-s