Thursday, September 7

I Want To Marry A Doctor!!!

It just occur to me. I was sitting in front of the library, chitchatting practically about nothing when it suddenly pop into my head. I want to marry a doctor. Weehaa~ Just thought of getting people ask u "Whom are you gonna marry?" and getting back the "Oohss" and "Aahss" as I replied them "I'm marrying a doctor!!" Kinda exciting rite? You bet!

Ok Whatever~! Girl too got to daydream sometime yah :|

I watched My Super X-Girlfriend just now. It was hilarious. I had fun watching it.
Actually, planned on watching Snake On The Plane but it happened that it wasn't available yet. Funny, cause such a big place couldn't afford to accommodate a theatre for this story. Anyway, watched some trailers, and there're some that really gonna get me on seeing(??!!)...Hehe

Ok. Bai en...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat about "i'm marrying an engineer" .. its nice too though ..

Anonymous said...

mende kau merapek nih

Anonymous said...

irna, cyan pun nak kawen doctor gak...emmm doctor.F heheh

Anonymous said...

haha....1st time baca blog pompuan. dpt link dr seorang kwn MMU. setiap org berhak berangan bukan. keep it