Saturday, December 23

Savior For Today Weehee~

I had the most freaking boring afternoon today. Seriously, I never felt as bored as just now.
You see, dis sem I'm taking 1 subject only. My most free semester ever! And I like it so much. Not having much classes compared to the others, I'm sure I'm making most of my frens jealous :P
Having ample ample time, I dun quite use it wisely tho.
  • I could use it to study as the final's coming up.
  • I could browse and pick my FYP title, and discuss it to the respective lecturer.
  • I could at least do something beneficial.
But instead,
  • I watched lots and lots of movies and tv series on my laptop.
  • I watched many2 movies on the tv.
Or
  • I just sit in front of my dear laptop, doing stuff I usually do :P
But my afternoon then was super bored as I've had enuff of all those above.
I was fucking bored till I grab the broom and do a bit of sweeping. Hehe
Urgh~! A totally gloomy boring afternoon.

But later after that, he called.
Asking me if I wanna go for hi-tea.
Of course I wanna go. Like Durgh~!
I can't stay any more second in this room.

You're totally my savior for the day >:D<>And yes I'm content :)

I really like it when you're not tired. You're really fun and fun. You should stay being not tired.
Or else you will be grumpy and ill-tempered :(

So makan la Brand Essence of Chicken for extra energy :D


p/s: Why was Fazura so gedik hosting, and y did Naz has to praise Fazura as if she's the goddess of beauty?? I wonder...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am the savior .. i am the savage garden .. ekeke

kne minum ali cafe .. blikan >:D<

Anonymous said...

fazura is hell gorjes..i agree
but gedik melampau. pastu xyah nak puji2 sgt dia 'hot'kan..
haha..

Anonymous said...

dulu aku pun camtu time intern cepat penat..asyik collapse.

tp berjangkit2 sampai skrg.
kesian pada miss lover
haha