Tuesday, December 12

Saye Lapar~!

Interesting facts watching movies back at the hometown rather than in KL:
·U dun haf to que long to get the tickets, even it's a full house shows :)
·It is a looot lot cheaper. RM6 per person on a Friday!! :)>-

We went to watch Cicak-Man the other day. The cinema was damn full with people but we got the cun seat so I dun really mind hihi...
About Cicak-Man, I dun favour the film that much. The storyline is ok, too obvious of American comic heroic-films I would say. I dun think they give a good acting performances, and some of the scripts are stupid :| But I must salute the CGI technologies they used. The bloody hot Malaysia can be cold..with snow hehe.
Another muvi which I think has influences from the western films is Cinta. Obviously it has many2 love stories in a film, resemblance of Love Actually. Despite that, the storyline is completely different. The story I like the most is Rahim Razali's :) I like the colors of the film. It shows much of Malaysia, I adore that.
Another story that has many 'Malaysian elements' is The Red Kebaya. Eventho I think the muvi is boring, I like the scenaries from the film.

Enuff of Malaysian' films.

Now it's about our own Lebuhraya Utara Selatan. I appreciate their efforts of making 2 lanes to 3, but the making in process takes a looooong time. It bothers me much as the drive journey took a bit longer especially when the 1 small lane are crowded with big slow moving lorries :-<

No comments: