Sunday, December 3

Malade

To start with, I have fever and irritating running nose. :(
I was suppose to be in Seremban, attending my cousin's nikah, but I dun think I can make it. Even tho it's a 1 hour journey, the cold is keeping me uneasy.Urgh~Tissue box is never not beside me. And I keep bersining. DEm~! I hope I will get better tomorrow to attend her majlis persandingan.

I like Paris Hilton. I think she is damn pretty..and thin. Of course she has lots of money to do make over or anything but still..Anyway, I dun think she is a great actress, but I do like her songs. Her voice is OK, but I like her songs. But I hilariously hate her vidclips. She is totally bitchy gedik :)) Of all ideas, she made videos something like that. Exploiting herself for God knows who...

I watch Amazing Race Asia just now. I dun know whether the one I watched was the latest one. Im still happy for the Malaysian team for still be in the race. I dun know exactly whether they are Malaysian or not, just a lucky guess from their English slang :P I love watching this kinda programme. Reality shows that is. It's heart tempting and exhilarating Haha..I would cheer up for my fav team, cursing other teams who outplay them. Especially when it involves something that has to do with me. Malaysia Boleh! Weehee~ I do felt that. I mean, who doesn't? Or izit just me? Ok Whatever~! I wonder when Survivor will make the new season..Hm...


I haf quiz on Monday. It's on a long chapter, and I hate it. Urgh~!

Saye demam la. Ade wedding nk attend plak tu. Macam mane nk stadi. Haish~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

siye dio ni deme :* .. make ubak lak ..