Tuesday, November 28

Sophomores :D

I like guys with eyebrows like alex band or has the eyes of Patrick Dempsey or the sluggish-looky Aragorn or has the handsome figure like Hugh Jackman or has the hair like Ethan from Survivor (but I think it should go with his face too hehe) or chinese looky with nice tan like Tsuchiya in Gokusen (Except that he's Japanese :|) heh :P
I like the funny one like Barney in How I Met Your Mother and has the skills like Zorro :| (Ok, dats a bit weird:-s)

But he is none of the above.
He has sepet eyes with scattered eyebrows, not great hair and a bit too much of sunburnt with a boroi stomache and none martial arts skills whatsoeva:|
He is funny sometimes tho hmm..
In spite all that, I still love him.
Like the ol says, Love Is Blind.and I'm totally agree with it Haha!

So dear, I still love you no matter how hitam you are, and how that has turn you into something unpretty hik hik..
Happy 2nd sayang >:D< I love this song so much. And I so want to dedicate it to you.

Speechless by The Veronicas

Feels like I have always known you
And I swear I dreamt about you
All those endless nights I was alone
It's like I've spent forever searching
Now I know that it was worth it
With you it feels like I am finally home

Falling head over heels
Thought I knew how it feels
But with you it's like the first day of my life

Cuz you leave me speechless

When you talk to me
You leave me breathless
The way you look at me
You manage to disarm me
My soul is shining through
Can't help but surrender
My everything to you

I thought I could resist you

I thought that I was strong
Somehow you were different from what I've known
I didn't see you coming
You took me by surprise and
You stole my heart before I could say no

Falling head over heels
Thought I knew how it feels
But with you it's like the first day of my life


You leave me speechless
When you talk to me
You leave me breathless
The way you look at me
You manage to disarm me
My soul is shining through
I can't help but surrender
Oh no

My everything to you

You leave me speechless
(the way you smile, the way you touch my face)
You leave me breathless
(it's something that you do I can't explain)
I run a million miles just to hear you say my name
Baby

You leave me speechless

You leave me breathless
The way you look at me
You manage to disarm me
My soul is shining through
I can't help but surrender
My everything to you


Lef Yuh Babe :*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you about ur bf :

1. He has a damn cute smile .. melting every girl who lays eye on him .. seriously .. very sweet smile ..

2. He has nice body .. tall .. not too skinny not too boroi..i've to admit now he's a lil bit boroi but u should understand .. he always curi tulang at office :p

3. His skin a lil bit overburnt.. but u cant blame him .. its his job to go to the site and tanning himself at the middle of noon .. he might be look like an african-american but yet, the cute face will never ever wash away by sunburnt .. if u see him with lights on la :p

4. He's romantic, thats why la he's listening to those oldies songs .. and jiwang songs :| .. this make him a pencinta wanita .. namun die bukan buaya yg setia pada 1000 gadis .. die hanya mencintai engkau ..

5. Here, we can conclude that he's a perfect guy for anybody :D .. and u got him .. :p

6. And i know 1 thing for sure .. he luvs u like he luvs himself, or maybe even more.. coz he once said to me, there will be no life without Irna Izura and there is no me without the heart of Irna Izura

Anonymous said...

:s wow..im meltingg
penchenta_wanita siapa kah kamu?
nway, happy 2nd anniversary!

Farah Haida said...

aawww, happy 2nd anniversary you guys! :D

irizis said...

Terime kasih :D

Anonymous said...

2nd 2nd! congrats!~

h e e j a u said...

masok lif tekan sendiri! kahkah.

slamat ulang tahun~

irizis said...

masok lif tekan sendiri as in masok bakul angkat sendiri ker?:|