Thursday, November 9

Toilet Inspiration

I was not plan to blog then.
But after I went to the toilet to kenc, I think I wud write a thing or 2.
Haf u heard of toilet inspiration?
It's like when you go in any toilets, you were thinking of something.
Even if you are busy doing your 'thing' in the toilet, you'll still be thinking of something.
Hm..

I just remembered that I dun like ppl to apologize or says thank you to me without any reasons.
Maybe they're just being polite..I dun know..but why waste your energy and the saliva to say those things if you really don't mean it rite?
Mesians is all about politeness and gracefulness yadayada..
But it is sufficient if you do it at some purpose.
Not just following what others do blatantly.
I am sorry if this entry hurt some ppl. I do respect their consistency of being polite and so, but I haf long set limit of being nice. (Now I sound kinda evil :-s)
Whatever it is, do something with a reason. That's what I haf been holding on for quite sometime.
I dun think I am gonna change it bcoz I think it is truly appropriate.
And I do hate ppl who doesn't realize that they are making mistakes or grateful enuff.
They are just too ego to say sorry or thank you.
Well, that rage me more as they haf absolute reason to do so.
So today I am sad because some ppl doesnt know how to react at the correct situation and scenarios.
Urgh~

I thot of cooling down the anger by watching grey's s03ep04. But I hate the ending. And that's make me not any better :(

Double urgh~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont really understand of what are u trying to say.
every 'thank you's or 'sorry's surely have reasons.

u said u dont like ppl say those words..
but in later paragraph u said u hate ppl dont know how to say those words..(maybe because of ego or something..)

haha. kepoh pulak.but keliru jap. ;)

h e e j a u said...

mende kau nih. dh kenc tuh kenc je la toksah pk bende merepek bleh tak.

irizis said...

kite kene la tau the rite time to say thank you or sorry. kalau tibe2 nk cakap, ape hal plak. tp ade gak yg x reti2 nk cakap eventho they shud haf to. pehe dok? haish~!
suke hati aku ar nk pk ape. /:)

Anonymous said...

hey .. ore kelate ko?