Thursday, November 16

Hari Ini Hari Rabu

I woke up at 233pm today.
Yes!
I didn't hear the alarm rings.
I didn't hear anything.
And I dream of my whole Pilah family were going to an island vacationing Haha!!
Everything was nice until suddenly the island karam??!!
OK! U know how kerrazee dreams can be.
Anyway, since Ive wasted most of my Wednesday, I thought I want to fill it with studying :|
Thot of making the day worth it Haha..
And so after taking my bath, I went down to make Milo untuk badan sehat dan kuat!
While waiting for the water to boil, I switched on the tv to find out the Astro kene potong lagi!!!
Apehal la dgn Astro ni. Xde keje len ker hah??!!
Then I do the normal stuff I do online, and it was already 4 o'clock :|
I haf class at 5, & I dun find it intrigue at all to study at this hour :|
There goes my worthy hours of Wednesday :))

*Pointless Entry*
I want to go to Paris.
I dun know why suddenly.
But I just want to go.
Eventho I hate Paris.
Actually I hate the people in Paris.
I dun know why.
I can't remember.
But I remember Paris as a dirty place.
I hate their subway.
I can't remember exactly why.
Because I'm bad at remember things.
I think my sister can recall it for me.
But I just hate Paris.
But I wanna go there
Again...


8 comments:

h e e j a u said...

demit
after bace entry kau baruh terigt harinih ader klas kul 5

n now it's 10 to 5
:|

bay nk siap2
en

Anonymous said...

Why Paris again?
Maybe it’s disneyland.. we didn’t finish the rides there. So many of them, so little time.. yet we still paid for full day.

Why hate French?
a) People of Paris can’t speak in English. If they do, you cant make out what they’re saying. They cant even give directions to the hotel.. Stoopid.
b) they don’t provide iron and kettle in hotel rooms. Ok, it wasn’t a 5 star hotel, but still…
c) Or maybe last time was just bad timing.. The coldness after 9/11? solid..

Is Paris dirty?
i don’t remember Paris being dirty. Its not, for me. At least paris is million times cleaner than Bombay.
… or maybe it’s that unexplainable bau kench in one of the rooms.

Their subway..
is confusing.. which explains why we got lost in the middle of the nite for, what..3 hrs?

Anonymous said...

Why u wanna go to Paris? Simple .. because u wanna have sweet and memorable moment with ur sweet and gorgeous yet lil bit tanned bf :D

irizis said...

Owh..thanks for reminding. Seriusly, aku x igt pon ade bau kenc.Yucks! Oh! 3 fucking cold hours.Dem! And no I dun haf sweet and gorgeous yet lil bit tanned boifren :|

Azwa Amira said...

lawak la kulit_agak_tan punya comment.

ehem..leh kenal x abg tanned? xP

Anonymous said...

semestinya boleh Cik Amira ... ble kite berkenalan dgn lebih lanjut lalu pergi ke Paris utk memadu cinta yg sejati

h e e j a u said...

tk pnah gih paris. tapi kat Nice mmg super busuk. anjing kencing rate2 ok. even dlm airport pun anjing bleh kareb.

nice, paris. it's still in france. so adeik-beradik la tuh.

Anonymous said...

memula aku bace komen ko aiya aku igt Nice tu bas Nice :|