Tuesday, November 14

After u've gone thru a 3 weeks of holidays, plus it was the raya holiday, the urge to study is really not there :|
Nevertheless, I haf to study for tomorrow's kuiz. Yerp the 1st ever kuiz for this semester.
Seems that I haf to constantly study as the kuiz shares 15% of the final marks. Im not sure tomorrow's kuiz going to contribute how many percents, but I just got to study :(
Im quite jealous of some of my friends who go for their internships this semester. They dun haf to suffer studying. Dem~

It was all wet this few days. Nice as it is cold but sometimes can be a bit gloomy and makes u lazy to do anything beneficial :))
Pile of clothes need to be wash but due to the weather, I just got to forget about it. I dun really mind since Im going back this weekend. Wee~
Oh! My family is having open house dis Sunday. So anyone who is free, do come. It's from lunch till dinner time :D

Ok! Got to study~Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nk datang time lunch dan dinner leh tak? jimat skit penggunaan duit utk pemakanan utk kedua-dua masa itu :D

irizis said...

Hm..suke hati kau la :-<