Friday, November 24

Héäv¥ Ðütÿ

What happen when you dun haf any classes the whole day?
You tend to be:
a) super lazy
b) sleep most of the time
c) get rid of the laundries
d) 'spic and spanning' your room

My honest answer would be A,C and 2 hours of B.
Yerp, I'm fucking lazy to study rite now. Hence, the existence of this entry.
I sleep from 5 to 7 pm. And yes, I had headache :(
The laundry part is a must or else I won't haf much undies left to wear :|

What makes it even worse?
You:
a) Have quiz early tomorrow morning
b) Lost your pencil case
c) Haf the lab session
d) Hate morning classes

The answer for this one would be A, C and D
Today I'm super lazy. And I haf quiz at 8 the next morning!! What the??!!
Plus, the lab session is on-the-spot evaluation. Dem~
Friday is the only morning class for this semester. And this is the first time of the semester the lecturer decided to haf it. URgh~!


Oh! Dan saye Héäv¥ Ðütÿ sekarang ini!! Dag Dang~!

No comments: