Monday, March 26

Hari Ini Hari Ahad...Besok Hari Isnin

Nothing is more refreshing than a long cold shower after a looooong tiring and hot-sweaty-piggy day :P

The day started with us sending him to LCCT. He went to Bangkok for a seminar. Nice eh? Well, I'm not sure whether that's a suitable word of his so-called 'business trip'. He took off this morning, alone! I mean like, being alone in Bangkok where people barely speaks English. Plus, it's his first time there.Hm..But he landed safe and sound. That's good to hear. He will be there until this Thursday. My advice to you is be good ya babe :* Oh! and jangan lupe my 'ole-ole' :D

Then we went to the flea markets at Neo Cyber. It was advertised to have 120 stalls but I can only see about 20 stalls or so. So much for the advertising! But I did get something for myself, which was not really a thing u can get at any flea markets :P Hope I'll use it well. Oh and we met Imuda and Ahmad Busu. You know Ahmad Busu rite? I think I get his name right. He acted in the sitcom Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu together with Imuda. Ala..the big guy with the bonchet perot. Ring a bell?? Erm..We had a brief chat with him. Actually it was more like him persuading us to be sketched our pictures but we refused. Well, the caricaturist Imuda was gonna draw us, not him. I think it's not worth it to pay Rm10 with ur face sketch on a A4 paper and with a marker.Rite??
And there was this 1 pelakon perempuan who looks like Deanna Yusoff selling used clothes. Probably they were hers. I dun know for sure, I dun even care as I dun fancy buying used clothes. X kesahla how famous the original owner was. But the actress was not that famous I guess. If not I would know her name...
Then we went to see exotic creatures. Watie didnt join us as she was a not a snake person haha! But I wasn't interested on the snakes or the tarantulas. I was more attracted to the skunk! Yes...There was a skunk with a 'I'm Not Smelly' label. How cute is that! Hehe...The skunk didn't move that much but it was cute. And yes. He didn't smell at all. But the marmoset was! Smelly little monkey but fun to look at hehe.
We took a peek at the showrooms. I dun really like that kinda house. Too small and stuffy. Hm..
Oh! FYI, Cyberjaya is bloody fucking hot! I cud finish up 1 gelen of air. I soo long to having winter in Cyberjaya. Hmm...

And since I sleep late last nite, and I haf to wake up early, I dun haf the energy to stay up all day. So I took a nice 1hour nap in the evening.

* I just had a nice chat with him. Bangkok was fine. He already met a sexy Thai girl with shorts and baju showing her cleavage..who offered help at the airport and gettting the taxi and showing places to shop. so ok whatever. Just remember to bring me something! :* *

Well, the Af is back with a new season. Im still confuse of whom I shud like :| But im hellestest sure the one i dis has been eliminated which makes me reaaaaaaallly happy. Oh and Ebi reminds me of Ethan from Survivor. Very the hawtness!!

OK! nk gi mkn. Then back to the book world :(


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

harini isnin. esok selase. luse rabu. tulat khamis. pastu midterm. yeay.

irizis said...

Harini Isnin.Esok Selase.Pastu Midterm. Tulat Khamis. Pastu Midterm. SO Double yey for me!

Anonymous said...

hey .. poie jumpe imuda dan busu tak ajak .. haish ..

bangkok penuh dgn mat2 saleh .. dan shopping die mmg mahal kalo tourist .. rega spek mate hitam palsu kt sini rm35 .. kt uptown leh dpt rm10 je .. even kt shopping mall kt kl lagi murah ..

oleh yg demikian .. terpaksa la saye mencari seorg awek thai utk dijadikan teman berbelanja ..

irizis said...

Owh! I tanak bende murah2 eh! Bende yg leh dapat kt sini pon tamoh!

Cakai Hi kt awek Thai.

Bai

irizis said...

It seems dat u haf another 2 days more to be spend there :))