Friday, March 23

Saket

I dun feel well today. This morning, I woke up feeling very cold. So after Subuh, I went straight to bed and pull on the blanket. I switched off the fan for awhile. I planned to wake up again at 830 but end up waking up at 12 noon. Hmm...
Later today, after getting back from class ( not really after class, but after lepaking at Pomp's room :P ) I slept for about 2 hours : At that time, I've started to feel unwell. Maybe it's because of the rain. And now I am unwell, still. And suddenly I'm craving for Bubur Ayam McD =p~
Parap-pap-pap-pa I'm Lovin' It

Mohsen was frustrating.
*
Mohsen: Kenape Bapak Orked hanta Orked pegi sekolah cine?
Orked: Tah. Sebab Orked da pandai cakap melayu kot.
*
Tolong la. The way you speak Malay makes the Bahase Melayu sounds so uninteresting!

Persoalan yang timbul:
1) Wats written on the kite?
2) Wat izit with chinese guys that Malay guys dun haf?
Hmm...

Now I am taking Mandarin class. I've missed 2 classes and I just attend 1 class :P It is just for fun. To compare, I think French is a lot easier to learn. At least the pronunciation is a bit like English. For Mandarin, u haf to pronounce 'q' as 'c', 'd' as 't', 'x' as 's', 'ju' as 'ji', 'z' as 'j' and 'g' as 'k'. Confuse ey? But I enjoy it heh.

Im going to do my internship this November but the CV needs to be submitted by April. Hope we get to do our intern there...

* The dialog is not exact. Im just rephrasing bluntly.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

siye dio ni deme ni .. meh sini meh .. i pun deme gak kne air huje .. haish ..

Anonymous said...

dat orked girl tone is so mendatar..kalau masuk pentomin mase sekolah kite dulu pun mesti x pass hahhaah

Farah Haida said...

haha, cyan comel... heyyy, i took mandarin too last year. it IS soooo hard. but maybe later continue balik after start keje. hehe. nnt kite leh gune sesame ek. haha