Friday, March 2

Space Cowboy

Nothing much happen this few days.
Not for me at least.

He starts his first job today. I am happy for him. He seems happy for that too. He owns a table and later will get a laptop. Hope the pay is good too. Oh! And you know I love you rite dear? :X

She is still active with sports regardless of the big exam she'll be taking this year. She got injured during last time practice. She fractured her bone when doing the long jump. Landed wrongly, the hand suffered. Had to wear the thing that wrap around the neck to support the hand. It was nothing major but she can't bend her hand. But now she's better. Well, yesterday was the day. She only get to participate on the track events since father was worried of any fracture or broken bones. She won all the events with 1 gold and 2 silvers. She was frustrated. One because she didn't win all gold and second for not taking other events beside those 3. But it's for her own good really. So she didn't get to hold the record of being the Olahragawati but there's always another time rite?? So now BLAJA!! Haish...

Watched What Women Want yesterday. And of course my all time favourite HAFIZ won!! Weehee~ I knew it! Charles look soo gorgeously handsome yesterday tho. The in front of the jury thing really was shocking. Charles was not at all expected to be that fragile. And I think it's sweet if he entered this show just to win THE girl's heart. Anyway, Hafiz menang!! Yey~!

Today is the first day I skip class for this semester. I have few reasons for doing that.
  • Today is Friday. It is the starting day of the weekend. ( At least it is for me :D)
  • I have only 1 class today
  • I am Freaking Lazy
  • It's Communication Electronics. As far as I am concern, I never 100% obediently pay attention to the class. So y bother rite? Erk~!
Laparnyeh!
And yes, the title has nothing to do with the entry.
En...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehehe .. the pay is not gonna make me rich .. but still in acceptable range for fresh and lazy grad like me .. so plz dear .. study harder for ur own sake so u'll make money for both of us :D

irizis said...

Hoi! My money my money la. Apehal nk kasi org len lak?Haish

Anonymous said...

yey hafiz menang.

oh hafiz,do my hair plis~! =P~

ahh benci ah charles. but chris**** is the most handsomest of all time. pencairan...

wow dayu gagah. tulang besi urat dawai betul la budak kecik tu. go dayu go~!

Anonymous said...

Oh well~! See the leg ar :)>-