Friday, February 23

What I Want



Hafiz is the drool

I think Hafiz gonna win. He is so charming in every single aspect. Even his English is cute :p And I think Charles is cute with glasses Heh..
Watching today's episode make me sooo wanna go vacation. I sooo long to go snorkeling again and enjoy the beach. Lagi2 after I read Manoq's blog. Haiyah~

My mom always said to me that students' life is so much fun. I halfly agree with her.
Agree because we got to decide whether we want to go to class or just skip it, we dont haf to wake up early in the every morning and do the same thing for at least 5 days a week. The class dun take half of the day compared to working which sometime takes the whole day. we got plenty of time having fun. Dun haf to care about the money since its all been taken care of dear parents.
Not agree because there are dues for assignments, projects. Exams! Grades!! URgh~!

Owh! Selamat hari jadi Ilyana Johari Teh!

ps:today is my hari malas sedunie. i dun have the urge to do anything at all. haish...

10 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

haish .. nk wat rambut cam hafiz ah .. br nampak jambu skit .. hehe

irizis said...

U kalau wat rambut cam hafiz x kan jambunye. U dah la hitam. Nnt mcm Indian jeh

Anonymous said...

eh!!! y my instinct told me dat hafiz will .... ouchhhhh! sorry..but juz wait n see :|

Anonymous said...

clorox ah .. putih ah nnt .. tp bile putih kang susah lak .. terlampau kacak lak .. kesian kt u .. sib baik i ni seorg yg setia ..

Anonymous said...

betul ke music and lyrics tu best?
betul eh?
betul eh?

tak sangap macam the holiday kan?

i nak gi tengok la. kalau tak best belanja goreng pisang.

Anonymous said...

thats me btw.

Farah Haida said...

pening back comments nih... haha
btw, everyday is hari malas sedunia to me... =p
Arghh, apsal malas sgt?
Irna!!! Suroh farah study.
Pemalas sgt budak tuh.

Farah Haida said...

pening bace*
haha, tgk, diri sendiri pun dah salah type

Anonymous said...

siapakah S yg misteri itu? knalkanlah diri anda wahai S ..

btw .. menjawab pertanyaan S .. citer music and lyric adalah best.. romedi komantik yg amat menarik .. bergelak ketawa melayan 80s .. mendengar lagu yg jiwang ..

irizis said...

S is S la Haish..Ha mmg best. Plz tgk ok!