Saturday, February 10

Be-La-Di Hot!!!

The bloody hot season is back people! So:
  • Lather on your sunblocks
  • Put on your sunglasses
  • Wash and hang your wet clothes fast
  • Switch on the air-cond or the fan full blast
  • Take bath at least 5times a day [and prepare for the bill to arrive :))]
Yes yes. It is too hot to handle. The blazing hot sun makes me:
  • Sleepy and tired-y.
  • Not wanting to go to class.
  • Drink cold drinks non-stop.
  • Sweat like a piglet :P
  • Black :|
Owh! And now the gatal2 too has come back. I think it's because of the heat. Azwa said maybe it's the water, Watie plak assume that maybe it's because of the kuman from the couch we sit on usually Urgh~! It is very itchy and I hate it! I've encountered this itchiness since I move to Townhouse. And everytime after the hols, I surely got this gatal2 again :( Maybe it's Cyberjaya. The air is filthy with everything that is filthy :| Hmm..

Im going back today. Tomorrow my cousin wants to treat us dinner. Maybe she just got her bonus. So YEY! for me :D On Sunday, some ppl from Pantai will be coming to my house. We will have a kenduri of some sort. I dun know the details, but that's fairly what I know. So jempot la datang :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

el nino bakal menjelma @ sudah menjelma .. will get details on this later ..

Anonymous said...

try adelaide's summer and see how thankful a M'sian could be.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.