Thursday, February 22

Dont Let The Sun Ruin Your Rain


It's hols but I'm here.
No I'm not alone.
But even if I'm alone, I can manage.
I dun get easily scared.
Not that I talk big, but it's the fact.
I do scared of bad people tho.
But not those superstitious thingy.
I'm scared of real people who would do harm to other people.

Oh! I've watched Ghost Rider.
It wasn't that WOW!
Hm..

He was home.
Helping the family's business.
While waiting for job offers.
Hope they come fast.
So that he has lots of money fast.
Hik hik..

Now I'm taking a new medicine.
There are many.
And they were bitter than before.
But like the saying
'Nak Baik Kene Sakit' :|
I'm sure not many ppl ever heard of the saying.
I just made that up.
Haha.

These couple of days, it rained heavily.

With thunder and lightning!
Lucky I'm not in the mood to wash my clothes.
Heh.



1 comment:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

tslking about Ghost Rider, makes me sleepy .. shit im sleepy .. nk tdo la .. bai

pepatah lame menyatakan , bersakit2 dahulu bersenang2 kemudian .. pepatah baru lak nak senang kne sakit .. dicipta oleh Missy Irna Izura Uncle Haq