Saturday, February 17

Pop Goes The Heart

Last Thursday we went to watch Music And Lyric since Ghost Rider's tickets all sold out. I like the story very much. And I Love Hugh Grant. I must say, he is a hell of an actor. Salute~! So go and see this muvie. It's good :D *Pop Goes My Heart*

Yesterday the three of us went for swimming lesson. Actually only 2 were learning, 1 is the sifu :P We got in the pool at 930 am. After a while we went up only to find that it was already 1pm!! And u can guess wat happen to us. We were burnt like hell!!Now the burn are really painful and I already have some menggelupas :( Terrible!!

Have u been on a train during peak hours? How about during peak hours and everyone is going back home for the hols? Well, I have..yesterday. Not only there were humans, but luggages too!! It was ker-ra-zee.
Malaysians are known as polite citizens but not when entering the train. They are not patient and doesnt know the meaning of waiting. Let the ppl inside go out first, then u can enter. What part of that cant u understand? Then of course there are some pushiness (??!) as if they are really in hurry to get on the train. Ok Whatever~! So after struggling to get in since Ive been pushed from the ppl at the back, I got in. There are no place to seat obviously, so I have to stand while holding a pole beside me. Then suddenly I smell this odour that didn't trigger me at all. The smell came from the back. But I can't turn around as Im stuck in the middle of flood of ppl. Suddenly I heard a guy talking at the back. I just had a wild guess that he was Chinese as he spoke Mandarin. He got bad breathe! At first I thot he was talking to a friend, but after awhile since there was no reply from the friend, maybe he was on the fon. But the way he talks, it sounded weird. Of course I dun understand Mandarin but I do watch chinese muvies. Anyway, after 2 stations, many ppl get out and I went a bit further from the door for other passengers to get in. B4 doing that, I get to take a look at the chinese guy with the bad odour behind me.
After some seconds then I realize that his armpit hair were so long and bushy and gross. He was wearing the Pagoda short sleeve tshirt. Im not some psycho-armpit-hair-looker but his were so obvious because he was leaning on the pole and holding the pole with 2 hands which the palm was above his head. Do u get the picture? And I am NOT standing in front of him from where I could see his armpit directly. I was standing far left of him but still I saw everything. Kamon la! I dun mind men doesnt shave their armpits. But if you have such hairy and long and look like orang utan, I think shaving is the best solution. Or at least cut them or anything. There are a lot of ways to get rid of the 'unwantedness' and look decent. Didnt he realize that he's in public? I dun know if he thinks that is sexy, but with that look and that smell, I'd rather bungee jumping hundred times that spending time with him :| Oh! and I am right. He was weird because he was not on the phone, and there were nobody talking to him but he talked to himself...out aloud!! Haiyah~! Then about 4 stations to my destination, the air-cond was not functioning. so like, about 70 ppl in a coach fanning themselves for about 30 minutes or so. Fucking panas ok! After a few minutes, water dripped from the roof of the train. Lucky I dun have big luggage to move them away from the dripping. Nice trip huh??

1 comment:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

pergh .. tak leh tahan dgn armpit .. tulung tulung dan tulung ..