Thursday, February 8

Woohoo Yeehoo

I put "Weehoo Yeehoo" as my status in YM.
Some maybe wonder what izit about.
It sounds very joyful and cheerie.
Ppl may just thot that I am feeling joyful and cheerie too.
But I am not.
Not practically that is.
It is actually a part of a song which I jatuh chenta at first hearing (?!!)
It is The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani.
Its really cool.
It can be even cooler if you could sing along.
Without reading the lyrics that is!
Thanks to Azwa for introducing it to me.
Fucking bloody love dis song ok!

Nothing much happen lately.
Ive got my FYP title.
It's Harmonic Supression of Br
anch-line and Rat-Race Hybrid Coupler Using Compensated Spiral Compact Microstrip Resonant Cell in UTMS Applications.

It's lenghty..yes.
So does the work!
I've got to do research.
Try to simulate my research.
And fabricate it then.
Hm..

Just now I was determine to buy something
But when I got there, the shop has already closed.
Sigh~!
Tapi takpe.
Besok masih Ade :D
Hehe..

Ok.
Bosan.
Ngantok.
Bai en.


Oh I just read Ainor's status. It says boleh pulak claire anak si nathan...demmit
Siyot ar Ainor!!! Grr~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

siye dio ..nnt esok kite mencari lagi .. ok gak actually kedai dah tutup .. ada gak aktiviti pada esok ari .. hehehe

Anonymous said...

kihkih. 1st time aiya bace status aino tu tk rase ape2 pon. tu la kau lmbt sgt tgk. lain kali hari selase tido sini tgk sume sekali. hehe.

Anonymous said...

huhuhh... tu kalau si hiijau terbaca b4 tgk mesti bertukar kaler jadi hiijau kemerah-merahan.