Sunday, March 4

Fucking Sleeptime



The time shows 4.07 am.

And I'm up.
I dun know what's with me these couple of days.
I couldn't sleep well.
I kept waking up in the middle of the night.
Fighting to go back to sleep again.

Oh!

And that's not all.
I even having difficulties going to sleep.
I think it's the heat.

So I threw away my blankie.
But after awhile...
I started to feel cold.
And so I put on the blanket back.
But then I was feeling hot again.
So I threw away the blanket.
Hence the process keep repeating until about one hour or so.
Imagine U barely had enuff sleep the other day
And was totally tired with the whole day
But culdn't get into peaceful dreamland
Sucks huh?!
Fucking Bloody YES!

Just now I was fed up with the tossing and putting on blankets.
So I get up.
Feeling totally messed up

And very moody
Plus hungry
Come on! Every fine lady need their beautiful sleep
Sigh~!

It's the time of the month

So no I can't do qiyam or anything
Oleh itu
I watched Dexter
But couldn't handle the growling stomache
And so half way of the episode
I went down to get Cadbury's PICNIC
I am so glad I bought that chocolate today
After then,

Pop text read Task Download Finished by Bitlord
It was the long-waiting How I Met Your Mother ep17
:D





Super Ngantuk

Tolong lah boleh tido!!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey .. i do my own laundry .. hehe .. nnt i blajar masak ah .. haish .. btw .. i yg masak nasi ..

Anonymous said...

eh silap kasi komen .. tu komen utk post yg dibawah .. hehehe

irizis said...

Haish...

Anonymous said...

"..It's the time of the month.."

Heh? Sure ah? I think for u, it's like all the time every month. =P

btw,picnic looks tempting.bawak gi klas esok! i'll bring gunting! =P~

Anonymous said...

"kalau tak boleh tido, tak payah tido. settle la problem.
sekian". dipetik dari hikayat fadzulah kamshan siri 10,090.

Farah Haida said...

haha, i have the same problem irna... not the sleep but the constant war with the blanket. sgt irritating kan? we need thinner blanket kot. probably... then when u r comfortable, maybe lg senang nak tido.

Anonymous said...

eh kesiannye x boleh tidor. try this link http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers.php

hehe it might help!

Anonymous said...

kalo saye takleh tdo .. saye akan pura2 tido sehinggalah saye btul2 tdo .. ini bermakna saye berpura2 utk mendapatkan sesuatu