Monday, January 25

InDiSiSif

We went to PD last weekend. We started with Treasure Hunt. It was fun. It was my first time to do treasure hunt. We didn't win unfortunately. But we did enjoy ourselves. There were some cars which got lost, lucky we have Syed who knows the place really well. :P
The meeting was looonng and fulll with heavy important stuff. This is the 1st time I went to this kickoff meeting. I was sick last year. Oh! the meeting ended with some generous news. And now I am more confident with how well the company can go and how much I appreciate the team :) Cheh!
At nite, we have the annual dinner. The theme is Rock n Roll. I went to raid her wardrobe but ended up wearing mine and a bit of hers :| I was surprised to see how cool Mr Manager was. I didn't know he has that crazy wild character inside him. Heh. And he won the best costume! Hahha..Can't wait for the pictures to be uploaded by them. Nowadays there are too many ppl owns the DSLR. No point for me to take out my own little tiny camera.
And then there was the longg chat. Still indecisive. God please help me to decide. Amin...
While I was with her, they had pingpong match. I was jealous of them. I never played pingpong before.And they said it was so much fun. Aiseh! But never mind. The talk was much more important.
Then there was the finding the mole game. I was 1 of the moles. Objective is to find the moles. In the end there were 5 moles left not being caught. And I was one of them. Finally, they decided to give the prize to Z n LT.
Oh! I won an Ipod during the lucky draw. Haha!!I was never the lucky person but I guess there are some luck in each and everyone of us. :P I have yet to get the Ipod tho. Will go and get it this evening.
After lunch, we went straight back. After Zohor, I went straight to bed. Oh! I was sick the whole weekend. I haf running nose and a bit of fever. So on the last day, I was really tired of not having enough sleep and draining too much energy from my body. I slept from 3pm to 415 the next morning!!!yes, I miss my Asar n Maghrib :-<>
After qada'-ing my prayers and Isyak, I began unpacking my things, fold the washed clothes and make myself some lucun for the fever. I watched movie while waiting for Subuh and guess what? I felt asleep after that!! I woke up with S's called from the office at 930 am :|
I got to the office at around 1015am. Ayoish..
Still feeling sick and a bit of a lightheaded. Probably because of the inbalance fluid of the body+ too much of sleep :|
taa ~

No comments: