Tuesday, January 26

Macam Nak Muntah

1220am-I gnite-d A
1240am-perform the usual. thot of doing xtra but not in the mood :|
1250am-on the bed. trying to sleep but can't.
1251am-decided to dload few songs
1253am-remembers this one link which I just showed to A. thot of going tru it to make me sleep.
1258am-the content of the link was too stupid to read. makes me wanna puke! terase menyesal bace.
1260am- going to end dis.
1261am-tried to remember why I want to blog this
12.61.46am-oh! just wanna xpress how regret I was reading that link
1262am-try to sleep now or else..

p/s:Thanks to W and esp P for forcing me to read this stupid link. Now I can sleep well :|


2 comments:

azwa said...

alololo...dont like tht. me also wana puke

its definitely out of ur league. no worries.

irizis said...

durgh...way way out of league kot!!