Saturday, January 16

Pesawat

These few days my head was haywire n cramped and everywhere. Suddenly there are tons of workload to do. Tons of other stuff to handle. Tons of words ppl put into my head. I would never have thought that I would cry over this thing. Mind you, I am a strong person in terms of this but I guess I can't handle it anymore??

Whatever...

I am in the office. On a Saturday afternoon. Trying to finish my work and having a blog-break.

Oh! tomorrow I am going to continue my training. Hope I can manage. There has always been delays. Not with my intention of course. So dear God, please make it happen tomorrow. Amin..

oh! OH!! I have a new toy!!!! I got it intentionally haha!! And I am loving it! X kesah la orang nk kutuk ke ape. I love u cik noki :x

Tu je. Gonna finish up my work and have some makan.
Daa~

2 comments:

HealthChecker said...

banyak sgt ke keje? ;c rilek2. tarik nafas dalam2...

eh apesal plak ade org nk kutuk new toy? best best! weeee~

...ok lepas.

irizis said...

sebab x tac hmph