Friday, January 22

KAKIKUKEKOK

i am sure everyone has watched avatar. if u haven't seen it, most probably because u're damn busy or do not haf anyone to accompany u for 3hrs (almost). well, dat is not wat i want to blog about today. it just dat, i watched avatar, and it happened that 1 of the characters is incapable to walk normal-ly... which is what i encountered for the last 3 days. i didnt loose my legs but i lost the capability to walk as breezely and as easy as i was before. yes yes i admit dat it is my fault. i make myself 'legless' for not doing the usual basics. i suffered dis for 3 days straight. my pace was very small. i hate dat everyone who walked with me had to follow my ever slowest-test speed of walking. i climbed up stairs like old man. the descending part was even worst! i am slower than old woman..with cane!! yerp2. i am not exaggerating. i am writing the nothing but the truth painful experience.
So I am expressing MuchMuch gratitude to Wati for having to think of a brilliant idea to ease the pain. The treatment was at night. And the next day I can lari2 anak. Oh! that was my most happiest(notice the plural-ness.shows how muchos happy i was) day ever. so i understand how jake sully was so excited when he first got into his avatar body. hehehe.
Today, i can go down the stairs without having to turn my body to a certain angle and not having to put 2 feet at a step anymore :D But I dont want to stress my dear legs. Gonna treat it with care as I have kickoff meeting this weekend. God knows what the activities will be nanti.

oh! i haf a date! a very important long waiting date. hope i get wat i always wanted. iA

oh! sis bruised her siku from skating. she unlike me was smart enuff to gugel-d n yahu answer-d and yerp... her treatment was the same as mine :D

oh lapa la!
bai..

2 comments:

Wawa said...

...continue la ice treatment tuh. sapu2 sket.
angah pon same!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]