Monday, January 3

2.0.1.1.


I have been blog hopping and the most thing people blog about these few days is the new year's resolution. Yeay it's 2011!!! Oh how time flies.

I have few plans for this year. With Allah's will, I hope my plans work out as planned :) As of now, I will keep it to myself first.

I hope that I can be more healthy this year. Not just physically healthy, but spiritual, emotional, mental and financially healthy. And having said that, I will do everything possible to make this happen :)
Guess what!! I ate togeh today!!!! Yerp. And it was a spoonful of togeh ok!!! To close friends and family, I am sure they know I am a togeh hater. I will patiently put all the togeh on my plate ( this is usually the case when I forgot to tell the macik to not put any togeh with the mee) out from the plate. But what do you know. I ATE TOGEH! Hoho. So let's eat more veges people!!

No comments: