Tuesday, January 25

Insya Allah

Current song playing: Insya Allah by Maher Zain

An interesting thought came up while i was talking to A. I was in the exact topic of conversation some time ago and since I came across this topic again this time, I would like to remind myself hence the entry. I read my blog when I am bored you see :|
It is about how our work affecting us. Among the questions came up were ; happiness? satisfaction? honesty?
No, we didn't talk about happiness with how much money we were making. Instead, how many deeds we've collected so far. Were we happy with the job we do/did. No, it wasn't about satisfying the boss with the job done but more importantly our own satisfaction or to a logical extend, to the God's satisfaction? No, not the honesty towards clients/company but towards ourselves. Or are we just being pretentious all the time?
Let's make doa that we are making the right decisions in life.

All this heavy thoughts makes me hungry. Craving for TGIF's mac n cheese ball!!!

No comments: