Wednesday, February 2

Cranky Weather


The other day I was driving with A. It rained non stop since morning. I complained on the gloomy day. Then A said we should be thankful. You know how Arabs are known to be not friendly people. But when it rains, they greeted each other happily. Likewise, in Europe they are cheerful and bubbly especially when the sun comes out. So yeah, I tried to be Arabs the other day. Happy with the rain. Earlier today, the sun is finally visible after 2non stop rainy days. In fact, it was very terik, it hurts my eyes. Nevertheless, I tried my best to be Europeans.
Hoh. My point is, we should be thankful with what we have here in Malaysia. Even the rusuhan here is manageable. I pity those in Cairo. Terrible incident! Pray hard for those innocents, hope they are safe.Oh, and for the mangsa banjir. Hope they are ok n be very patient with all the dugaan. Amin...

To all chinese, Happy Rabbit Year!!

No comments: