Monday, July 24

Bohring~!

They fetched me.
We went to his gathering dinner at Shah Alam.
We were tired and sleepy. I already felt unease. Sleepy makes me moody.
So we went to bed.
The next morning, I woke up by her many phone calls. Heh (Ngantok ar~!)
We went to breakfast.
Later after that, she arrived from Seremban.
We took off to KLCC.
On the way there, we met with a minor accident. A Gen2 hit our car. The lamp broke :(
We ate at Buhara, KLCC. They were Lebanese.
We ordered.
Then she arrived from Cheras.
Then we celebrated our birthday Wee~
All received our presents. >Happy<
I was sent home.
Watched Pirates Of Caribbean II with him. Nice muvi :D
I was not in the mood. Again, sleepy makes me moody.
But he understands it all. Thanks Babe~
Am blogging.
Soon to sleep...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he seems so understanding .. he must be a really sweet bf .. i adore him .. i wanna be like him .. or am i him ? hehe

irizis said...

How do u know he is a bf? He may be a brother, a cousin or even a pet :|

Anonymous said...

we you i they she her him his he me.

kiterg gih klcc gak hari ahad !!!