Friday, July 14

.Haha.

We (that includes Azwa and Watie) had a surprise birthday party. Thanks to Azura, Ill, Aini and Emi for the lovely-serious-tak-expect-gell-party.
We had A LOT of food to eat.
We had to extend tables to place all the food. So U can just imagine la how banyak the food was. Bak kate Azwa "Macam Dalam Mimpi"

We had live band singing birthday song to us

We got to blow candles on the stage.

We got people coming to sing along for us.

Some of the pics can be viewed here

I treat myself a haircut for my birthday and I like it.
I got many birthday wishes from many many sweet frens.
Pomp and he-Pomp sang me the birthday song. (Soon to come the birthday present I hope
)
Faizal Iman too sang me one

Azwa and Hafiz got me into eating Tiramisu Cake for the 1st time Heh.


Terime kasih kawan-kawan



As the world knows, FIFA World Cup ended on the 9th of July, which coincidently is my birthdate :D And I am sure everyone knows who got into the finals. It was the French and the Italians. I totally on the France side as I never knew any Italian players besides Toti. That too, only by his name and not his face. At first, I do feel that Italians did play their best. Even before the finals, I dun think that France would win by looking at Italians previous performances.
But when seeing the finals last week, they weren't that good actually. Both France and Italy were equally good. No doubt as durgh~!why were they got into penalties then right?
Then the Italians won. Heck. Menang penalti buat ape.
So it wasn't a big fuss or anything. What really massive is the part where Zidane butting Materazzi!! Materazzi really deserve that. Haha. The things he said to Zidane was really bad and sooo sucky. Zidane was soo right, using his heading knocked down Materazzi. I am so so in love with him :x.

Anyway, it would be a nice birthday treat if France won, tapi nak buat macam mane. Anyhow, I am so proud of Zidane and he really deserve to get the 'Golden Ball'. After all, he did all the things a pemain terbaik kejohanan would do, tak kesahla menang ke tak :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sedap tak suare kiterg? :D hepi berday to the july babies~ >:D<

Anonymous said...

i was the 1st wisher :D

irizis said...

Yerp u r the 1st. Pomp lak was the 1st on the 8th Heh