Thursday, July 20

Malaysia Is Damn Hot!!!

Today I went to the Multimedia University Engineering Society Overseas Research Programme(MESCORP) 's conference. Overall, I really like it. The program went smoothly la I can say. Actually this is the first time I ever go to a conference. So I'm kinda excited of coming to one heh. The feeling is like as if I'm in the Dewan Negara debating on usul2 Hehe..(Ok Poyo.Whatever~!)
I'm planning on continuing my studies in Msc in Engineering Management at first but now I think why wasting on a 5 years course of bloodsucking electronics engineering when suddenly you want to do some other thing, rite? Memangla still got the 'engineering' title there, but it's not worth it la. Even now Malaysia is lack of experts in the thing im studying so why not meramaikan lagi. Of course I can still learn from my future senior colleagues for experiences. I never done any researches before, so I hope the FYP wil be the starting branch for me to mingle in this field.

So the Convo is coming, and so do the Convofest. One of the activities is PAINTBALL!!! Im one of the sub committees, under the promo bureau. It's fun as we could actually hold the real marker( its the gun called), and shoot it and of course showing other people to use the stuff. We're not pros obviously, in fact some of us have never played paintball before. So it's really enjoyable. So anyone who wants to join can still register here Worth to try. Outside, you can never get this price. The prize is also lumayan. Everything is in the website. So JOIN!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »